Wednesday, August 23, 2006

PES 6 Exclusive for Xbox 360 for 12 months...


Why? Maybe God hates me...
Why the PES 6 which is the game that I most expect in the world has gone exclusive...
Damnit! Maybe its another M$ trick in order to inspire me to post another hoax...
why Konami (which was creating very good games for PS2 and some for the PC) decided to do that? I think that M$'s failure to sell enough xbox 360 has pushed them to destroy another great game game by taking it exclusive... (Like HALO 2) I don't think that many PES fans will buy x360 in order to play their favourite game. It's stupid to think that anyone would give away 400 euros for 1 game. It would be wiser to built a x360 version with improved graphics, stadiums and other crap, than to take it exclusive. This will only destroy the game's reputation.
O r maybe m$ is jealous of the great PS2 and maybe PS3 games that Konami develops (Metal Gear 1,2,3 and hopefullhy 4 ) and wants to take this company down thae drain along with the X360...
I am losing my favourite game...

No comments: